Forbes India is a very popular magazine that covers business, stock market, startup, and technology news, and a peek into the lives of India’s richest and most famous personalities. It offers print as well as a digital copy and the yearly subscription may cost you around 2000 rupees. But, today you’ll get to know how to get Forbes India subscription for free.
How to Read Forbes India Magazine Online for Free?
- To read Forbes magazine online for free, you must have a Jio SIM.
- Go to jionews.com and login with your Jio number.
- Click on Magazines on the main menu, and you’ll get to see many magazines available for free.
- Now click on Forbes India, and you can very easily read all the digital issues without paying a single penny.
- Apart from the current issue, you can also read all the previous issues of Forbes India magazine with this trick.
Why Forbes India Magazine is Free in JioNews?
If you look at the magazine subscription plans on Forbes India official website, you’ll notice it costs around 2000 rupees for one year. And JioNews is providing you free access to read the magazine. Do you know why?
Forbes India is the Indian edition of Forbes which is managed by Reliance Industries-owned media conglomerate, Network 18. One more reason is that Reliance Jio is creating an ecosystem for its Jio users to have free access to some of the popular magazines in order to retain its customers by providing additional benefits in comparison to its other telecom competitors.