||| What information do we collect?
* Your Personal Information
We collect information from you when you comment in our any post or article, when you subscribe our newsletter and when you contact us by filling the form given in contact us page. You may be asked to provide your details, like, name, email address or your website URL when interacting on our website; but you may also visit our site anonymously.
We collect personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information if they don’t want to provide their details.
* Web browser Cookies
||| How do we use your information?
MN Hemant may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website: We may use your feedback to improve our service and the information what we share with you.
- To personalize user experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and provide you a better experience with our website.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided by the user to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our website also.
||| How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
||| Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or give your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our service and the website activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters in the form of emails. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
||| Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
||| Contacting Us
- Contact Us Page
- Mail us directly email@example.com
*** Last updated on 11 February, 2018