Hi friends! If you edit your videos with Kinemaster App in your smartphone, then your videos might be rendered with a watermark, Made with Kinemaster. And to remove Kinemaster watermark, you have to purchase its premium version.
I know, many of you have no budget for it and want any free trick to remove watermark from Kinemaster mobile video editing app. Don’t worry, today you will get it without any cost.
Kinemaster Pro Video Editor for Mobile
Kinemaster is a full-fledged professional video editing software for smartphones where you can edit your raw footages with amazing effects, animations and beautiful timeline.
There are many alternatives of Kinemaster, but it is one of the most popular app among all budding YouTubers, Vloggers and Video Creators. You will be amazed to see its features and you can’t believe that a mobile app can have so much tools which even some of the computer softwares lack.
Kinemaster Free Version Unlocked 2020
It is completely free to use but you will get to see a watermark (Made with Kinemaster) on the top right corner of your final rendered video which is very annoying.
And, if you want to remove Kinemaster watermark, you have to buy its subscription/premium version. It will automatically remove that and you will also get many amazing features and editing tools, which the free version don’t.
Remove Kinemaster Watermark Mod Apk
Here, I am giving you a free download link of Kinemaster Crack Version App where watermark won’t come in your videos. This is an Internet-downloaded resource, so I can’t guarantee its authority; it’s completely on you whether you should use it or not?
How to Edit Videos on Kinemaster App?
Now, let’s learn to edit your first video on Kinemaster App without Watermark. There are two options to get started, project assistant and empty project. Starting with an Empty Project gives you full control over your video right from the start.
- Tap New Project to create a project.
- Tap Media. You can select video, images, or backgrounds for your project.
- Click on Record to record directly from your device for use in your project.
- Tap Audio. You can choose from recordings or music from your device.
- Click Voice to record a voice-over for your video.
- Tap Layer to add a variety of items to your project.
- Tap Asset Store to access the KineMaster Asset Store, where you can download a variety of additional items to enhance your project, such as royalty-free music, fonts, overlays, sound effects, animations, and more.
- When finished, tap Share to export your finished video and save it to the Camera Roll or Gallery, or to share it via, YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, or other services.
- Android – Shared videos can be found in the device’s export folder (usually KineMaster/Export/) iPhone and iPad – Unless Camera Roll is specified upon sharing, shared videos are held within the KineMaster app, which can be accessed through iTunes – File Sharing – KineMaster.
Watch this YouTube video on Kinemaster Video Editing Full Tutorial, you can learn very easily.
- Best WordPress Plugins for Free Every Blogger Should Use in 2020
- How to Get Free Digital Marketing Certificate from Google in 2020?
- Snaptube App Free Download Online Videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok
- Free Download DU Screen Recorder Pro Apk without Watermark [2020 New Version]
- 2020 Tricks to Increase Google AdSense Earning by Implementing Auto Ads
- Blogging vs YouTube (Vlogging) in 2020: TikTok, IGTV & Facebook Videos!
- How to Write SEO-optimized Articles with Example? (Yoast SEO Beginner’s Guide)
- Top 33 Famous Bloggers in India who are Earning in Lacs & Crores (Passive Income)
- Beginner’s Guide to Digital Marketing in 2020 – SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC & Content Marketing
- How to Start a YouTube Channel in 2020 from Scratch & Make Money from Videos?