In a video, people pay more attention to audio. And if you don’t have a microphone, then it’s a little bit hard to get the right audio quality. But today, I’ll be sharing with you a secret trick to record better audio with just your earphones, seriously, no microphone needed!
This trick is not only for video creators, if you’re a podcaster then you also can use this to record high-quality audio with your earphones on your smartphone itself. Stay tuned!
Record Better Audio with Earphones
First of all, I would like to tell you that it’s not mandatory here to buy super expensive and premium earphones. Whatever earphones you have right now if it is of decent quality it’s okay.
Here, we’ll be using an app whose name is “Easy Voice Recorder“. You can easily get it from the Google Play Store completely free of cost.[appbox googleplay com.coffeebeanventures.easyvoicerecorder]
Download this on your smartphone, install and you are ready to go.
Easy Voice Recorder for Better Quality
This app has a very easy-to-use layout and you don’t need any other thing to record audio. Because it uses your phone’s in-built microphone when there isn’t any earphone plugged in.
- Open the app and you will get to see a red color record button.
- Tap on that and your audio recording will begin.
- After recording, tap on that same button, and your recording will be stopped.
- You can find all your recording on the “Listen” tab right after the “Record” tab on the top.
- If you want to check that, you can also play it on the app.
Now, if you edit your videos on PC, then share/transfer it and synchronize it with your video. And if you use any mobile video editing app, then no need to transfer. You can browse it on the video editor through the media import option.
- YouTube Channel Art Kaise Banaye? YT Banner Image Size 2560 x 1440 Pixels (Photoshop Tutorial)
- YouTube Video Animations Like, Subscribe, Social Media Lower Thirds & Many More
- Movie Clips Meme Download Kaise Kare? Memes for YouTube Videos 2021
- फेसबुक से पैसे कमाने के 4 तरीके: Facebook Page Monetization in Hindi
- Google AdSense PIN Verification Kaise Kare? Payment Address Verification in Hindi
Synchronize Audio with Video on Mobile
If you use a PC video editor, then most of the software has an auto-synchronizing feature where you can do it within a second. But, if you edit your videos on your smartphone, then you have to manually sync your audio with the video.
And how to synchronize audio with video on mobile, watch the given video for a better understanding. Thanks!